If you arrive at a page that is asking you to start a free trial, but you have already purchased NFL Game Pass, you are most likely not signed in with the account you used to purchase your subscription. Sign in using the NFL.com username and password used to purchase NFL Game Pass.
If you're logged in with the NFL.com account you used to purchase NFL Game Pass and have just recently made a purchase, you may be receiving this message due to a failed billing attempt. If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Care HERE.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy for NFL Game Pass?
- Why was I charged?
- What is the NFL Game Pass Auto-Renew Policy?
- When will my NFL Game Pass subscription expire? Will I get a notification?
- I meant to cancel my 7-Day Free Trial to NFL Game Pass, but I forgot. How do I cancel it?
- I cancelled my NFL Game Pass subscription, but I don’t see my refund. How long will it take?
- How can I pay for NFL Game Pass?
- I already purchased NFL Game Pass. Why am I being asked to start my free trial?
- I signed up for a 7-Day Free Trial to NFL Game Pass but never received any emails or notifications. Now I have a charge on my account. Why was I charged?
- I tried signing up for a 7-Day Free Trial for NFL Game Pass, but it says I'm not eligible. What do I do?