NFL Game Pass access through the NFL app works best over WiFi or 4G and 5G cellular networks. Slower networks or internet connection speeds can reduce the video quality available for NFL Game Pass on mobile devices. Contact your ISP or mobile data provider if you suspect you are getting less bandwidth than you should.
Articles in this section
- What are the NFL Game Pass supported devices?
- What are the minimum system requirements for NFL Game Pass?
- Can I sync my NFL Game Pass subscription over multiple platforms?
- Why is my video not playing?
- After I sign in and click on a game, I only get a spinning circle. What should I do?
- I'm getting a message that my connection speed is insufficient for streaming video but I can still hear audio. What's going on?
- My internet connection is much faster than the recommended minimum speeds. Why is my video choppy or low quality on my computer?
- Why is the video choppy or taking a long time to start on NFL Game Pass in the NFL Mobile app?
- I adjusted the quality settings on my computer. Why is the video still choppy or low quality?
- Can I use NFL Game Pass on my Smart TV?