If you purchased from NFL.com on the web, your refund should appear in your account in approximately 3 to 10 business days. After that time if you do not see your refund, please contact your financial institution.
If you purchased in-app from Apple, Google, Roku, or Amazon, they handle their own refunds through their app stores. Please contact them directly for their refund policies
(Click here for app store refund information)
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy for NFL Game Pass?
- Why was I charged?
- What is the NFL Game Pass Auto-Renew Policy?
- When will my NFL Game Pass subscription expire? Will I get a notification?
- I meant to cancel my 7-Day Free Trial to NFL Game Pass, but I forgot. How do I cancel it?
- I cancelled my NFL Game Pass subscription, but I don’t see my refund. How long will it take?
- How can I pay for NFL Game Pass?
- I already purchased NFL Game Pass. Why am I being asked to start my free trial?
- I signed up for a 7-Day Free Trial to NFL Game Pass but never received any emails or notifications. Now I have a charge on my account. Why was I charged?
- I tried signing up for a 7-Day Free Trial for NFL Game Pass, but it says I'm not eligible. What do I do?