- domestic or non-European international users are within the terms and conditions - within 14 days of an auto-renew charge, 7 days of a charge, or three days after a free trial is over, if
- they are logged in to the correct account and currently located on the continent on which they purchased, and if
- they purchased using a browser, and if
- they purchased a full subscription, not one in installments
they should have the ability to initiate a refund to their own account by pressing the correct button in the My Subscriptions section of the Account Page.
Domestic or non-European international NFL Game Pass users should:
- Sign in to the correct account in a web browser, in the market in which they purchased
- There will either be an avatar or three lines to the top right of the page, so,
- EITHER go to the Avatar to the top right and select My Account
the Three Lines to the top right and select the Avatar TO THE LEFT
- Then expand the My Subscriptions section
- and select Cancel and Refund.
Please select "Submit a request" to the top right of this guide if this doesn't work.