Filling Your League
League Manager may fill their leagues in the following ways:
- Email Tool - Send automated, instructional email invitations from within your league. Select the Invite Friends link in the league home page or MANAGE tab.
- League ID and Password - Provide potential team owners with the Custom League ID, password ,the following URL: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin.
- Publish to League Directory - Publish the league to the NFL.com Custom League Directory by selecting "Edit Publish League" in the MANAGE tab and deciding whether the league is open or requires your approval
League Managers may add, remove, or replace teams, team owners, and team co-owners using the appropriate links (listed below) in the MANAGE tab on the desktop-site. Leagues are required to have an even number of teams between 4 and 20.
- Invite Friends (Pre-Draft Only)
- Add Teams (Pre-Draft Only)
- Remove Teams (Pre-Draft Only)
- Edit Team Owners
- Invite Team Co-Owners
- Remove Team Co-Owners
If someone can't remember how to access their account they may want to create a new account. League Managers can then use the Edit Team Owners tool to remove their old account while adding their new account at the same time.