Table of Contents
A broadband internet connection (DSL/cable or higher) of 750 kbps or higher is needed for NFL Game Pass. If you have an internet connection speed of 2.0 Mbps or higher and your computer meets the requirements below, you will be able to enjoy NFL Game Pass at its highest video quality.
- Pentium 4 2.4GHz or higher or equivalent AMD processor with a minimum of 1GB of memory
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP SP2 or greater and Windows Vista
- Microsoft Edge is recommended over...
- 32-bit Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later: www.microsoft.com/ie
- 64-bit Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Firefox Firefox 59.0 +: www.mozilla.com/firefox
- Chrome 12 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 11.0 or later: www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/
- Video adapter and monitor: 1280x800 resolution or higher, hardware acceleration-capable graphics card
- PowerPC G5 1.6GHz
- Intel Core Duo 1.5GHz with a minimum of 512MB of memory and 64MB of video RAM
- Mac OS X 10.4+
- Mozilla Firefox: www.mozilla.com/firefox
- Macromedia Flash Player 10.1: www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/
- Video adapter and monitor: Super VGA (1024x768)
Download from iTunes (international)
In order to download NFL Game Pass iOS apps from iTunes, you need an international iTunes account. If you are unable to download NFL Game Pass apps, please contact iTunes customer support.