How do I cancel my free trial?
If you wish to cancel your free trial you can do so - while signed in - on your "My Account" page, which we recommend trying on a desktop Mac or PC, as this functionality may not be available on a mobile device.
Steps for those not already signed in:
- Log in to Game Pass at GamePass.NFL.com
- Select My Account
- Select the plus sign on the Subscriptions section
- If your account is still in the Free Trial State, un-check the box in the Subscriptions section and Update/Verify/Save if you are able.
- Select Cancel
- Once this is completed your subscription will be canceled
If you are directed back to the NFL.com "My Account Page" instead of your Game Pass account page after you log in, you can go to your Game Pass account page by selecting the "Access" button on the "Watch Games" section. After you get back to the gamepass.nfl.com/account/profile page, you will need to follow the steps illustrated above to cancel the trial.
Please attempt to sign in with any other email address or username that you may have and follow the instructions above.
If you have already been charged - this includes anyone who purchases access within an app - the option to cancel trial will not be available and you will need a submit a ticket to our support team so we can assist.
What is the refund policy for NFL Game Pass?
* The below applies to markets in the United States. Canadian users should visit the DAZN FAQ
*Users outside of the United States, China and Canada should check out our Game Pass INTL Guide
You will be eligible for a refund if (i) you purchased a subscription to NFL Game Pass and you cancel within three (3) days of the purchase date, (ii) you subscribed to a Free Trial of NFL Game Pass and you cancel within three (3) days after the Free Trial ends *[this is for only for users that purchase within the United States and it's territories], (iii) your subscription is auto-renewed and you cancel within 7 days of the automatic renewal date, or (iv) your subscription is canceled by us.
For all the details regarding refunds, please review our Terms & Conditions:
Why was I charged?
Unless you elect not to participate in the auto-renewal option, your seasonal subscription will automatically renew on approximately August 1 of the next year at the current year’s full season Fees (plus any applicable taxes) for the applicable Subscription Product for the entire NFL Season.
To cancel the annual automatic renewal feature, visit the My Account page(feature may be unavailable outside the US until July) or contact customer support. To contact customer support, select ‘Submit a request’ on the top right of this page.
* Users outside of the United States, Canada and China should check out our Game Pass INTL Guide
* Users in China should check out the Game Pass China Guide
* Canadian users should check out the DAZN Guide