How can I pay for NFL Game Pass?
You may use any major Credit Card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Network) as a payment method.
You should be able to select the currency you wish to pay with from the drop-down menu on the purchasing page in a browser.
- Click ‘Free Trial’ button atgamepass.nfl.com
- Sign in or register for an NFL.com account
- On Payment page, enter in Promo Code and click on CHECK.
- Your promo code will be applied
- Enter payment information
- Click ‘Submit’ and enjoy!
Note: 100%-off promo codes will not require Step 5.
Internationally, for users outside the US and its territories
After selecting which NFL Game Pass subscription you want to purchase, enter your promo code in the "Promo Code" field in the order summary. Click "Redeem" and your price will change to reflect the promotion.
* If the promo code you entered did not work, it could be expired or previously redeemed. Please check with the service that supplied the promo code.
To modify your subscription package, please select 'Submit a request' on this page.
Installment Billing (for International customers only)
The first installment will be billed immediately upon purchasing a subscription and the remaining number of installments will be billed on a monthly basis (approximately every 30 days) thereafter until your total subscription price has been paid.
>Download from iTunes (international)
In order to download NFL Game Pass iOS apps from iTunes, you need an international iTunes account. If you are unable to download NFL Game Pass apps, please contact iTunes customer support.