Table of Contents
If you're experiencing any inconsistent behavior within the NFL App, or it becomes unresponsive, this can usually be resolved by restarting the app. If you're unsure of how to do this for your device, please see the information below or consult your device's documentation.
Android - Step-by-step instructions:
- Tap on the "Settings" icon
- Find the "Applications" section and tap "Application manager."
- Scroll through the listed apps until you find "NFL Game Pass." Tap the icon.
- Tap the "Force stop" button to completely exit the app.
If you arrive at a page that is asking you to start a free trial, but you have already purchased NFL Game Pass you are likely not signed in with the account used to purchase. Sign in using the NFL.com username and password used to purchase NFL Game Pass.
If you're logged in with the NFL.com account you used to purchase NFL Game Pass and have just recently made a purchase, you may be receiving this message due to a failed billing attempt.
To contact customer support, select 'Submit a request' on this page.
You must have a NFL Game Pass subscription to access the games within the NFL App. You can purchase a subscription to NFL Game Pass at www.nfl.com/gamepass, or through an in-app purchase within the NFL app.
* Users outside of the United States, Canada and China should check out our Game Pass INTL Guide
* Users in China should check out the Game Pass China Guide
*Canadian users should check out the DAZN Guide