This page deals with turning off 1st & 10 and fantasy emails from NFL.com and turning alerts from NFL Mobile.
Turning off 1st & 10 emails from NFL.com:
- Sign in to the site and select your
- username at the top of the site, then select
- Edit Profile, then scroll down and select
- Edit Profile again. Deselect the
- RECEIVE NFL.COM 1ST AND 10 DAILY NEWSLETTERS option and
- SAVE CHANGES.
Turning off fantasy alerts from the NFL Fantasy:
- Sign in to fantasy.nfl.com and select
- the correct league from the drop down, then select the
- MY TEAM tab, then select
- Edit Settings then select
- Manage my team and league alerts. Deselect alerts, then
or, in the fantasy app, go to a league, the tap:
- More then
- Team Settings then
- Email Notifications or
- Push Notifications and
- Toggle alerts off.
For those who are getting unwanted alerts to the NFL Mobile App:
Turn off alerts by going into the app and selecting:
- More then
- Settings then
- Alert Preferences then
- Toggle alerts off. If you have favorite teams selected, they would appear below here. Select those
- Teams and
- Toggle alerts off there.
Some Verizon Android devices come pre-loaded with the NFL Mobile app, and the app is not removable. To disable alerts in this case, disable the app:
- Swipe down on the home screen or Select the gear wheel icon in the upper right hand corner or select Settings through the applications menu on the device then tap
- Applications then
- Applications Manager then
- NFL Mobile then
You will receive a prompt saying that this may cause problems with other apps, but it will just set the app into a coma state. It won't completely remove the app but it will not notify you or use any data.