Users may search for players in the following ways:
- Using the player search bar to the top right of most pages in NFL.com Fantasy
- Using the player search bar, filters, tabs, and scrolling list in the PLAYERS tab
- Scanning team rosters in your league
Player Cards, the windows that appear when a player's name is selected, feature statistics, news, video highlights, analysis, and action buttons.
The Player News page in the PLAYERS tab contains news, analysis, and video filterable by position, team, or owned status. The Player News Module on the league homepage is filterable by team or league.
The Scoring Leaders Page- located within the PLAYERS tab- has filter, search, sort, trade, and add functionality.
The Fantasy Points Against (FPA) Page is located in the RESEARCH tab. FPA is how a team defense performs against certain positions on a weekly basis, or, more specifically, how the average performance of players at a certain position against a team defense rank against how the average performance of players at the same position play against other team's defenses. A team who allows success is ranked highly; a team who stifles has a low ranking.
Team owners keep tabs of desired players using the sortable Watch List, accessible from the MY TEAM tab. Add a player to the Watch List from any player card, player's page, or another team's page by selecting the magnifying glass icon. Remove a player from your Watch List by selecting the icon again.
Some Helpful Links
Fair Play and User Conduct
To ensure that all NFL.com Fantasy Football leagues operate with integrity, there are rules that all owners must follow throughout the fantasy season.
Collusion and Illegal Roster Moves
- Colluding with other owners for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.
- Dropping all or most of a team's players at or near the same time is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.
Single Team Ownership
- Ownership of multiple teams in one league is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.
Appropriate Language and Discussion, Including Team Names and Logos
- In all forms of communication on NFL.com- including but not limited to league and team names, uploaded images, emails to team owners, and posts in discussion threads or draft chat rooms- threatening or derogatory language or imagery is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.