Email and the Discussion Board
Team owners may communicate with one another through the site using Email in the league homepage to email some or all owners in the league, or by posting to the Discussion Board in the league home page or a game center. Team owners may also leave notes in trade offers, trade replies, or under their team in the trading block. If you reply in your email account to an email sent from the league, the recipient will see your personal email address.
The Activity Feed on the league homepage contains all league discussion posts, transaction notifications, and (Custom) league manager changes. The buttons above the feed allow you to filter and view each of these categories individually in the feed.
Alerts and Notifications
Select Alerts in the MY TEAM tab to edit how the site pushes the following league information to you via text message, email, through DirecTV, or through the Madden video game:
- Lineup and Trade Deadlines
- Injuries, Deactivations
- Players Sat on the Bench
- Player Video Postings
- Weekly Recaps
- Custom League Changes
The My Notifications section consolidates relevant activity and response links regarding trading, waiver claims, lineup notifications, relevant video, and, for Custom League Managers, prompts for certain required tasks.
Fair Play and User Conduct
To ensure that all NFL.com Fantasy Football leagues operate with integrity, there are rules that all owners must follow throughout the fantasy season.
Collusion and Illegal Roster Moves
- Colluding with other owners for the benefit of certain teams over others is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.
- Dropping all or most of a team's players at or near the same time is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.
Single Team Ownership
- Ownership of multiple teams in one league is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.
Appropriate Language and Discussion, Including Team Names and Logos
- In all forms of communication on NFL.com- including but not limited to league and team names, uploaded images, emails to team owners, and posts in discussion threads or draft chat rooms- threatening or derogatory language or imagery is strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate dismissal.