ANDROID USERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO DELETE APP, CLEAR APP DATA/CACHE OR DELETE AND DOWNLOAD APP AND ALLOW ALL PERMISSIONS WHEN GOING BACK IN TO THE APP, PLEASE. SEE GIF BELOW. USERS MUST ACCEPT APP PERMISSIONS FOR LIVE VIDEO TO WORK.
Taking the following steps will resolve most issues experienced with the app:
- Update the Android Mobile version of the app to the latest version: 14.3.32.
- Update the Android Tablet version of the app to the latest version: 14.3.32.
- Update the iOS version of the app to the latest version: 14.4.4.
- Update to the latest version of your phone/tablet OS.
- Sign out/sign in.
- Hard close the app, and then re-open.
- Delete, and then re-download the app.
- For Android users with Verizon, clear app cache/data in Applications Manager, and/or uninstall updates, and update the app again.
- Turn Location Services on.
- Confirm you are signing in with the correct account credentials.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.
If after taking these steps you are still experiencing issues with the app, please feel free to reach out to us by selecting "Submit a Request" in the upper-right corner of this page.