Taking the following steps will resolve most issues experienced with the app:
- Update the Android Mobile version of the app to the latest version: 14.2.2.
- Update the Android Tablet version of the app to the latest version: 14.2.2.
- Update the iOS version of the app to the latest version: 14.1.5.
- Update to the latest version of your phone/tablet OS.
- Sign out/sign in.
- Hard close the app, and then re-open.
- Delete, and then re-download the app.
- For Android users with Verizon, clear app cache/data in Applications Manager, and/or uninstall updates, and update the app again.
- Turn Location Services on.
- Confirm you are signing in with the correct account credentials.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.
If after taking these steps you are still experiencing issues with the app, please feel free to reach out to us by selecting "Submit a Request" in the upper-right corner of this page.