What do Verizon Customers get in the NFL Mobile App?
- Live primetime and local NFL Games based on the location of your device. (For Preseason, only national games are provided.)
- NFL Network 24/7
- NFL RedZone - Catch every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons after an in-app purchase for $1.99/mo. RedZone is available during the first two game slates on Sunday only.
- Verizon Customers receive all of the features above on smartphones only. These features are not available on tablets. NFL Network 24/7 and NFL RedZone can be accessed on a tablet using select cable provider login information.
- Make sure Android version is 14.1.6. For iOS, 14.1.3.
- Sign in with the correct account. Try all accounts. Power device off/on. Confirm purchase with receipt or bank account.
- Sign out/sign in, close/reopen, or delete/download the app. For Android with Verizon, clear the app cache/data in Applications Manager, or uninstall updates, and update the app again.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.