REMEMBER TO CLOSE/REOPEN, DELETE/DOWNLOAD, OR UNINSTALL/REINSTALL UPDATES IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING VIDEO iN THE APP. THIS SHOULD SOLVE YOUR ISSUE
USERS MUST ACCEPT APP PERMISSIONS FOR LIVE VIDEO TO WORK.
Who has access to live video content in the NFL app?
All users with a smartphone have access to playoff games in the NFL app
What live content is available in the NFL app?
- Live playoff games, Pro Bowl, and Super Bowl 52 on mobile devices
- NFL Network 24/7 with authentication
- CBS and NBC playoff games with authentication and Super Bowl 52 on tablet and select connected TVs
- Make sure app is updated.
- Sign in with the correct account. Try all accounts. Power device off/on. Confirm purchase with receipt or bank account.
- Sign out/sign in, close/reopen, or delete/download the app. For Android with Verizon, clear the app cache/data in Applications Manager (see below), or uninstall updates, and update the app again.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.