REMEMBER TO CLOSE/REOPEN, DELETE/DOWNLOAD, OR UNINSTALL/REINSTALL UPDATES IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING VIDEO iN THE APP. THIS SHOULD SOLVE YOUR ISSUE; KEEP TRYING!
USERS MUST ACCEPT APP PERMISSIONS FOR LIVE VIDEO TO WORK.
Who has access to live video content in the NFL app?
All users with a smartphone have access to playoff games in the NFL app
What live content is available in the NFL app?
- Live playoff games, Pro Bowl, and Super Bowl 52 on mobile devices
- NFL Network 24/7 with authentication
- CBS and NBC playoff games with authentication and Super Bowl 52 on tablet and select connected TVs
- Make sure Android version is 14.3.32 For iOS, 14.4.4.
- Sign in with the correct account. Try all accounts. Power device off/on. Confirm purchase with receipt or bank account.
- Sign out/sign in, close/reopen, or delete/download the app. For Android with Verizon, clear the app cache/data in Applications Manager (see below), or uninstall updates, and update the app again.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.