Please note: NFL RedZone has ended for the 2016-2017 Season.
How do I get access to NFL RedZone?
- On smartphones:
- Verizon customers can purchase a subscription for $1.99/mo within NFL Mobile.
- Season Ticket Members have access through their membership and just need to sign in to the Season Ticket Members section of the 'MORE' tab.
- On tablets:
- NFL RedZone subscribers just need to sign in using their satellite/cable TV credentials.
- Note: NFL RedZone cannot be accessed on a tablet using an app store subscription.
- NFL RedZone is accessible at the bottom of the 'GAMES' screen during the first two slates of Sunday afternoon games only. These game slates begin at 1 pm ET and 4 pm ET. Subscription preferences can be managed through Google Play or the App Store. Please find instructions for managing, modifying or changing subscription preferences below.
- Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2476088?hl=en
- App Store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Make sure Android Mobile version is 14.2.2., Android Tablet version of 14.2.2. and for iOS, 14.1.5.
- Sign in with the correct account. Try all accounts. Confirm purchase with receipt or bank account.
- Sign out/sign in, close/reopen, or delete/download the app. Power device off/on. For Android and Verizon, clear the app cache/data in the Applications Manager, and/or uninstall updates and update the app again.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.