What do I get with NFL Game Pass?
- Live, out-of-market, Preseason games.
- Live game audio.
- Replays of All 256 Regular Season Games (not live).
- Relive games from 2011-2020, including Super Bowls (on select devices).
- Live Regular Season games are not available
- Sunday day game archives are available around 8pm ET.
- Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night and Saturday games are available following the conclusion of each telecast, except for...
- Free Trial users: Preseason games aired on NFL Network will not be available until 72 hours after the conclusion of the telecast. Thursday night games will be available three days after the game has ended.
- NFL Game Pass can be used with Connected TV Devices, Tablets, Desktop, and Phones, in HD.
- Make sure app is downloaded to the latest version.
- Sign in with the correct account. Try all accounts. Confirm purchase with receipt or bank account.
- You must sign in with your NFL.com account on the device on which you purchased Game Pass in order to sync to other devices. However, this does not apply if you purchased Game Pass in-app via your iTunes or Google Play account.
- Sign out/sign in, close/reopen, or delete/download the app. Power device off/on. For Android and Verizon, clear app cache/data in Applications Manager, and/or uninstall updates, and update the app again.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.