What do I get with NFL Game Pass?
- Live, out-of-market, preseason games.
- Live game audio.
- Replays of All 256 Regular Season Games (not live).
- Relive games from 2009-2017, including Super Bowls (on select devices).
- Live regular season games are not available.
- Sunday day game archives are available around 8pm ET.
- Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night and Saturday games are available following the conclusion of each telecast, unless...
- For Free Trial users, Thursday games take three days to publish.
- Also, Free Trial users don't have access during Monday Night Football.
- NFL Game Pass can be used with Connected TV Devices, Tablets, Desktop, and Smartphones, in HD.
- Make sure Android Mobile version is 14.3.6., Android Tablet version of 14.3.6. and for iOS, 14.3.3.
- Sign in with the correct account. Try all accounts. Confirm purchase with receipt or bank account.
- You must sign in with your NFL.com account on the device on which you purchased Game Pass in order to sync to other devices. This does not mean iTunes account or Google Play account.
- Sign out/sign in, close/reopen, or delete/download the app. Power device off/on. For Android and Verizon, clear app cache/data in Applications Manager, and/or uninstall updates, and update the app again.
- Disable/remove ad-blocking software/extensions/apps.