You can watch games that air on NFL Network and your local NBC and CBS stations by logging in with your participating TV provider’s account or your CBS All Access account (CBS games only).
- NFL Mobile on Tablet
- NFL app on Apple TV (4th generation), Amazon Fire and Android TV
How to Sign Out of your TV Provider Account
- You should see your TV Provider’s logo on the top right of the player page. Click on the arrow next to the logo and you should see the option to sign out
- Note for XFINITY customers, To completely sign out of your XFINITY account, go to my.xfinity.com and click “Sign Out”.”
NFL Mobile and Connected TV devices
- Navigate to the settings section within the app
What if your TV Provider is not listed
- We are always working on adding more providers. Please check back frequently to see if your provider has been added.