League Managers can invite players to join their custom leagues using either the desktop website or the NFL Fantasy mobile app.
- Email - use 'Invite Friends' in the MANAGE tab.
- League ID and Password - Share the IDs and passwords from League Settings for http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin.
- League Directory - Publish to the League Directory using 'Edit Publish League' in the MANAGE tab.
If no email appears immediately from email@example.com, check spam/junk folders, safe/blocked lists, or other tabs/sections (Gmail's 'Promotions') for firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact network admins or email providers about email filtering, as well.
Error messages most often occur during joining because two users are using the same device to invite and accept, and the user inviting has not signed out.
NFL Fantasy App
- Select the user icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Find your custom league and click the blue "INVITE FRIENDS" link.
- Invite friends via their email address or SMS text message.
Please note: If your league is not "full" - meaning it does not have a separate, registered NFL.com account having accepted an invitation to every team slot available as set in league settings - it will not draft.