League Managers can invite players to join their custom leagues using either the desktop website or the NFL Fantasy mobile app.
- Email - use 'Invite Friends' in the MANAGE tab.
- League ID and Password - Share the IDs and passwords from League Settings for http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin.
- League Directory - Publish to the League Directory using 'Edit Publish League' in the MANAGE tab.
If an invitation email does not immediately appear from firstname.lastname@example.org, and the email address is confirmed, check spam/junk folders, safe/blocked lists, or other tabs/sections (Gmail's 'Promotions') for email@example.com. Contact network admins or email providers about email filtering, as well.
Error messages most often occur during joining because two users are using the same device to invite and accept, and the user doing the inviting has not signed out.
NFL Fantasy App
Subject to change
- Select the user icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Find your custom league and click the blue "INVITE FRIENDS" link.
- Invite friends via their email address or SMS text message.
Please note: If your league is not "full" - meaning it does not have a separate, registered NFL.com account having accepted an invitation to every team slot available as set in league settings - it will not draft.
Managing Membership Moving Forward
League Managers may add, remove, or replace teams, team owners, and team co-owners using the appropriate links (listed below) in the MANAGE tab on the desktop-site. Leagues are required to have an even number of teams between 4 and 20.
- Invite Friends (Pre-Draft Only)
- Add Teams (Pre-Draft Only)
- Remove Teams (Pre-Draft Only)
- Edit Team Owners
- Invite Team Co-Owners
- Remove Team Co-Owners
If someone can't remember how to access their account they may want to create a new account. League Managers can then use the Edit Team Owners tool to remove their old account while adding their new account at the same time.