The majority of intermittent technical issues experienced while using our digital products are solved by resetting your app or device.
In this article you can jump to instructions to:
If you are experiencing problems with any of our mobile applications, first
- Sign out/in
- Delete/download the app, and/or
- Re-start the device.
For pre-loaded apps (NFL Mobile app on Verizon Android devices), in Settings:
- Uninstall/reinstall app updates.
- Clear app cache/data on Android.
- Make sure location settings are on.
Mobile Operating System Support pages:
If you are experiencing problems while using a desktop web browser, please:
- Clear browser cache and cookies (instructions for different browsers below)
- Completely close and reopen the browser
- Navigate back to the page without using old links or bookmarks.
To clear data in CHROME, select the:
- Three dots to the top right, then
- Hover over History, then select
- History, then select the
- Clear browsing data button, and be sure to check
- Cookies and other site and plugin data, and Cached images and files then select
- Clear browsing data.
- Also, please try disabling extensions by pressing the three dots to the top right. Then select More tools, then Extensions. After that, uncheck all extensions and try again.
To clear data in SAFARI, select:
- Safari at the top of the screen, then
- Preferences then
- Privacy then the
- Remove stored cookies and data button, then
- ** Remove now**
To clear data in FIREFOX, select the:
- Menu button, three horizontal lines to the top right of the browser, then
- History icon, a clock in the middle, then
- Clear Recent History... then select, in the
- Time range to clear: dropdown,
- Everything. Then select
- Cookies and *Cache. No need to select the rest. Then select the
- Clear Now button.
To clear data in INTERNET EXPLORER 11 (for other Internet Explorer versions, see this article) select the:
- Tools drop down menu, then
- Delete browsing history. Then
- DESELECT Preserve Favorites website data then select
- Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, then select
- Delete at the bottom of the window