By default, tie breakers for final regular season standings in the case of an overall W-L-T record tie are as follows:
- Head-to-Head Record (NFL-Managed Default)
- Divisional Winning Percentage (if your custom league uses multiple divisions)
- Points Scored For
- Points Scored Against (Most Difficult Schedule)
TO BREAK STANDINGS TIES, DEFAULT SETTING
The default standings tie-breaker setting for NFL Fantasy (and the NFL itself) is called �Head-to-Head�: when multiple teams have the same record, they are ranked in order of win-loss-tie percentage in all matchups played against the other tied teams. Individual matchups are irrelevant.
EXAMPLE: Say A, B, C, and D are 3-1, and that A beat B and C, B beat C, and D didn't play anyone in the group.
- A is 2-0 in the tied group.
- B is 1-1 in the tied group.
- C is 0-2 in the tied group.
- D is 0-0 in the tied group.
So A is first, B is second, and C and D are tied.
In leagues with divisions, the second tie-breaker is Divisional Winning Percentage, followed by Points For. In leagues without divisions, the second tie-breaker would be Points For.
League Power Rankings
The rankings shown in the league homepage are:
Overall - Rankings based on a team's win/loss record
Breakdown Rank - Rankings based on records of hypothetical games against every team each week
Coach Rank - Rankings based on the difference in scoring between starting lineups and what the best lineup would have been
True Rank - Rankings based on a combination of all three previous rankings and the total points a team has scored so far in the season
The default seeding for the playoffs include the top 4 teams from your league in a single-elimination tournament starting in Week 15 seeded as follows: #1 Seed vs. #4 Seed #2 Seed vs. #3 Seed If a tie occurs in the fantasy playoffs, for leagues that allow ties, the higher playoff seed will be deemed the winner. Playoff seeding is customizable in Custom Leagues.
Custom League standings tie-breaker options, selected in "Edit League Settings" in the MANAGE tab:
- Points For
- Head-to-Head Record
- Division Record
Custom League Championship Bracket Options:
- Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
- Week 14, 15 and 16 (6 teams)
- Week 15, 16 and 17 (6 teams)
- Week 14, 15, 16 (8 teams)
- Week 15, 16 and 17 (8 teams)
- Week 13, 14, 15 and 16 (10 teams)
- Week 14, 15, 16 and 17 (10 teams)
- Week 13, 14, 15 and 16 (12 teams)
- Week 14, 15, 16 and 17 (12 teams)
- No Playoffs