To reset an NFL.com account password in a browser, first select the avatar to the top right of the page on NFL.com or "Sign In" to the top right of the page in the Fantasy section of the site.
Then select "Forget password?".
For the Fantasy App:
An NFL.com Password Retrieval email will immediately be sent from NFL.email@example.com via help.email.nfl.com. Follow the link provided in the email to create a new password for your NFL.com account.
Remember to only use letters and numbers in your new password.
If if the password reset email does not arrive right away:
- Search all of: Spam (Yahoo), Junk, Sections, Tabs (Gmail's Promotions)
- Remove NFL.firstname.lastname@example.org from blocked list, add it to safe senders/mailing lists
- Add a contact for NFL.email@example.com
- Alert the administrator for public, office, or library networks
- Contact email provider customer support
- There is a known issue with users not receiving a password reset when requesting through the mobile app. Please request a password reset through your browser.