To reset an NFL.com account password, first select 'Log In'/'Sign In' and then 'Forgot your password?'.
An NFL.com Password Retrieval email will immediately be sent from NFL.email@example.com via help.email.nfl.com. Follow the link provided in the email to create a new password for your NFL.com account.
Remember to only use letters and numbers in your new password.
If if the password reset email does not arrive right away:
- Search all of: Spam (Yahoo), Junk, Sections, Tabs (Gmail's Promotions)
- Remove NFL.firstname.lastname@example.org from blocked list, add it to safe senders/mailing lists
- Add a contact for NFL.email@example.com
- Alert the administrator for public, office, or library networks
- Contact email provider customer support