Joining a league requires a valid NFL.com account. If you do not have an account, you can create one here.
Ways to Join a League:
- Take part in a draft in the Live Draft Lobby.
- Choose a league to join using the League Directory.
- Accept an invitation selecting a link from an emailed invitation.
- Accept an invitation by entering a league name and password in the league entry page.
Using the League Directory
In the League Directory, NFL.com users find fantasy leagues sorted by league type, draft type, draft date, scoring settings, and roster settings. The "Details" link under League Notes provides the league settings.
Select "Join" for open leagues, or "Apply" for those that require application. Fill out team details (include your address to be eligible for prizes in certain leagues) and SUBMIT to be redirected to the league to begin preparing for the draft.
Joining an Autopick League
Select "Enroll in Autopick Draft," found to the top right of the League Directory, fill out the following page and select SUBMIT. Then select GO TO YOUR AUTOPICK HOME on the following page. Editing the Pre-Draft Rankings in the Team Home is optional. Select "Change Status to Ready" to be placed into a queue for the next available Autopick league. Team owners receive an email notice when the new league has drafted and the league is ready to visit. This may take a few days outside of popular draft times.
Joining a Friend's League
Players can join a friend's custom Fantasy league using one of these three methods:
- Select "Join Now" in the invitation while no one else is signed in to NFL.com. (If the invitation link is not working, copy and paste it directly into the browser.)
- Enter League ID and password from the invitation to the Private League Join Page.
- Select "Received a Fantasy Football Invite?" from the NFL Fantasy homepage.
Error messages most often occur during joining because two users are using the same device to invite and accept, and the inviting user has not signed out. Please try signing out of all NFL.com accounts, opening the link in a private browser window, or using a different browser.